Ranking System

Seriously, ever since the doctor rework, I've been getting matched up with rank one survivors when I'm a rank 13 killer... It's seriously annoying, and even if I get a few hooks they just pop gens left and right, literally. When I play survivor no one even does generators and we all die to a rank 11 killer or something, when 3 out of 4 survivors are in red ranks, including me.

Comments

  • It's been longer then that... I have screenshots from a year ago where I was matched up against higher ranked survivors

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Welcome to Club Killer!

    This has been going on for about a month now. From what I gather it’s because the game tries to find red rank killers to match those red rank survivors. Most likely for me here on PS4, there clearly are not enough killers playing above green ranks.

    So the matchmaking system expands its search and eventually funnels us lower ranking killers in to play with those red ranks.

    It’s FUBAR.

    Now, some of those people in red ranks are not that good, but plenty are good also.

    Right now I just play for points to dump into leveling up other killers.

    Yeah I just tried playing nurse (horrible at her btw) and I literally got one hook. Whenever I play Demogorgon I just get gen rushed and everyone but one person gets out, depending on how I use my portals and shorten my chases. Flashlight saves, pallet after pallet after pallet, survivors ACTUALLY doing gens... it's insane

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    It's been longer then that... I have screenshots from a year ago where I was matched up against higher ranked survivors

    Maybe it was before, but right now it's literally every single match.