Last Survivor
So here is the idea, I know its been brought up quite a few times, but listen to the whole thing.
The idea is to provide the very last survivor the ability to suicide if slugged. I do think there needs to be very strict conditions.
- For one you must be the last survivor left.
- If the killer slugs all 4 people, it doesn't count, you have to wait until you are the last one.
- The killer should get this counted as a hook/death hook. They should get full points as if they hooked you.
The reason I want this is simple, today I had so many games where all 3 other survivors died including my friend. And the killer just slugged me and made me wait the whole 4 minutes to bleed out.
Now don't get me wrong, I understand this isn't holding the game hostage, but I really think it's dumb to make a survivor wait 4 minutes to bleed out. I can understand that waiting for DS (which I don't run), But 4 minutes of waiting slugged on the ground to go back to lobby simulator where I have to wait 5-10 minutes for new game.
Now before you all go, just wait the 4 minutes its the killers choice, remember I am saying give the killer full points as if they hooked them, I am also saying this system should only be in place for the very last alive survivor. Meaning it can't be used by SWF or Solo's to give the last person hatch.
Basically all this does is end the game quicker for a slugged survivor, so he doesn't have to wait 9-14 minutes to get into another game.
Comments