Survivor deliverance I love a good chase and popping this after a killer has finally got me racked up always feels like I've taken a considerable amount of momentum back but especially when combined with sprint burst.
Killer insidious only good for one or two moments in the match but let me tell you it fools them good if played at strategic moments with perks like noed, make your choice, and devour hope.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Object of Obsession
If I'm killer I play a wraith slugging build.
If I'm survivor I go full try hard with ds, bt, dh and unbreakable or adrenaline, but only if I'm having a bad day will I do this.
Grammar.
Self-care
Survivor deliverance I love a good chase and popping this after a killer has finally got me racked up always feels like I've taken a considerable amount of momentum back but especially when combined with sprint burst.
Killer insidious only good for one or two moments in the match but let me tell you it fools them good if played at strategic moments with perks like noed, make your choice, and devour hope.