Matchmaking has been absolutely terrible the past couple of days (more so)
Every match has been atleast 2x rank 1-3 survivors, most of the time it's been 3 or 4 of them though (I'm level 8-6 depending on how well or ######### the day has gone).
Every match has been atleast 2x rank 1-3 survivors, most of the time it's been 3 or 4 of them though (I'm level 8-6 depending on how well or ######### the day has gone).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To be fair that is wi this is the range of 6, as survivor I’ve had games with all red rank teammates against rank 15 killers over and over again I feel so bad for them barely managing 1-2 hooks all game. And it’s not fun for me because half the time my teammates do a chase so long the gens get done without me even seeing the killer.
But then I see streams playing rank 1 kill against rank 12-15 survivors.
So red survivors play green killers and green survivor play against red killer... glad they’re hiding ranks so we’ll never know how bad it is again.