Single Player Mode

In this Mode you can test each chapter for example you choose the Cursed legacy chapter you can choose between Yui Kimura or the Oni. The other 3 survivors are bots. And the map would be sanctum of wrath. The Killer and the survivor can only use their 3 personal perks. That way you could test the Killer and survivors first before you buy the chapter. Of course you won’t get any blood points or progress.

Comments

  • any opinions on this?

  • I don't see why not, but the problems with these kind of games are bots are ALWAYS crap. They won't loop, effectively use pallets or anything really. So you might think I killers good, buy it then it turns out to be crap

  • @kreeper124 said:

    I don't see why not, but the problems with these kind of games are bots are ALWAYS crap. They won't loop, effectively use pallets or anything really. So you might think I killers good, buy it then it turns out to be crap

    It's more of a test to see if you like the killer or to practice, the way I'm reading it