Which survivor need a nerf the most right now?

I mean.... You can't really nerf a specific survivor because that's mean. But to heck with it. Seeing this in your forums feed makes a diffrence to seeing people beg for killer nerf after killer nerf.


Seriously. Legion, Nurse, spirit, Freddy, doctor have all had some aspects of their kits nerfed all in a row. Chill out.



But for me I'd say cosmetics like prestige 3 claudete and your dark shirt David's need to be brightened up a tidge. It's fine and dandy hiding behind a rock but crouching in a field of corn in front of the killer shouldn't make you drastically harder to see. Unless your dressed up as cornman

Comments

  • Ormond's is a indirect nerf to Blendette.


    David is a big guy.

  • Feng needs to be thicker for... balance purposes

    ;)

  • @Colton147 said:

    Ormond's is a indirect nerf to Blendette.

    David is a big guy.

    I litteraly used the David example because the only other cosmetic I could think of is the magic Mike looking cosmetic.

    Backwater swamp, the mcmillans maps, auto haven wreckers maps, the asylum maps are all indirect buffs to Blendette

  • Blendette. 50% of players use her just because she can crouch in a bush and become invisible.