Excited And Curious About The Obvious Upcoming Killer Adjustments (Hillbilly, Leatherface, Huntress)
As we should all know by now, the only killers left that require adjusting are Hillbilly, Huntress and Leatherface. This is because of their add-ons not meeting the current game criteria of having: 2 Ultra Rare, 4 Very Rare, 5 Rare, 5 Uncommon, 4 Common.
As the title says, i'm very excited at the prospect for these new adjustments on these killers. Giving new quality of life to a game is always good. Main reason for me making this thread is because I got to thinking about possible adjustments we may see with Leatherface in particular. Add-on wise, it would be good to see an actual impact that Award-Winning Chili and Chili give to acceleration when used. But power wise, I got to thinking (mainly because of a bug I noticed with Bubba since the hotfix - where a chainsaw undoubtabley at 100% charged doesn't activate when the ability button is released, instead lowering it back down - *note that this may be a specific server issue and not Leatherface himself*) what if his Chainsaw charge worked in the same way Plague's Purge does. Where, a full power gauge doesn't need to be achieved in order to activate the ability. So it would work as follows: *the charge bar has visible increments on it at every 20% mark. Each increment hit when charging represents how many swings of his chainsaw he performs. This would be accompanied with the tiniest increase in movement speed while charging the chainsaw. And much like the Plague charge, if the power is released before enough of the gauge is filled, the power enters the cancel animation. So, if released before 20% charged, Bubba lowers his chainsaw much like he does currently at any point of the ability button being released before 100%.*
I will add, I currently have no issue with Leatherface the way he is now and wouldn't, by any means, suggest he needs his power changed/altered. It has strong functions to it, and I have loads of fun playing as him. This was just a bit of fun I had getting the cogs spinning trying to come up with a possible change we could see; obviously coming off the Doctor changes we just saw where his power was altered slightly as well as the add-ons being tweaked and additions made in order to remedy his state at the time.
Comments