Question about CURRENT iridescent shards
Hi- sorry I couldn't see this mentioned anywhere.
Once the new system is live, we now all know that the prices of everything with iridescent shards is shooting WAY up.
Does this mean we should use our current iridescent shards before prices increase? Or will our current shard totals be buffed?
Thanks for any help
Once the new system is live, we now all know that the prices of everything with iridescent shards is shooting WAY up.
Does this mean we should use our current iridescent shards before prices increase? Or will our current shard totals be buffed?
Thanks for any help
Comments
Save them for a head start?
Personally I will use mine for bloodpoints. The only real skins worth owning mostly need to be purchased with real money. With the exception of the nurse's black wedding dress.
I doubt they'll multiply your current shard stock once the update release.
You're probably better using them up to get BP/Teachables.
No confirmation tho, but it's VERY unlikely.
I was going to save them but after seeing how little value 550 shards have I just bought something in the shrine. You will be able to obtain shards way faster after the next update so I figured why not.