Do I have to expect Punishment?
I noticed, when Dead by Daylight is opened, and i do "Shutdown" my Computer because I have to go quickly, a error occures which say: "Game security Violation detected"...
Can it be "Dangerous" for me?
I noticed, when Dead by Daylight is opened, and i do "Shutdown" my Computer because I have to go quickly, a error occures which say: "Game security Violation detected"...
Can it be "Dangerous" for me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ve had that warning a dozen of times, and I personally haven’t had any issues.
I’d avoid it if you could, but I doubt it’s anything detrimental.
No, you shouldn't be expecting a ban. That will typically happen when a file is corrupted. You'll want to verify the game files through Steam, and that should fix it.
That warning always pops up if you shut down your PC while DBD is still running, its okay.
Pretty sure it sees files shutting down and thinks you’re editing them. You’re good, happens to me every time I shut down with it open.
Thank you all for your replys!!