A few play style questions for solo survivors (or 2/3 SWF)
Not trying to discredit SWF, but once you have 3-4 people together you know what each other will do generally. Even without mics you know their tendencies.
This is to see what other people think is the “correct play,” as survivor. Play along if you want just curious. I don’t think there is any wrong answer but it would be good to see what’s commonly accepted.
When someone gets hooked do you immediately save or wait close to the full minute and keep working a gen? Does it matter if you’re close to finishing the gen? Do you run Kindred or anything else that affects your decision?
ME: I generally head over ASAP unless I’m close to finishing a gen or I see someone else closer or headed that way because I do run Kindred almost always. Even when I don’t have it I wait a bit to see if anyone else makes a quick unhook.
Do you 99 doors? I feel like this never happened before EGC and now it’s almost every game even though it isn’t always correct.
ME: if someone is on a far hook I may 99 it to give us time to start a rescue plan, otherwise I just open it so a close chase doesn’t end with someone getting downed while clicking the door for 1 second. If the survivor is being camped by NOED I will also 99 it then search for the totem until the killer moves my way. Also I find sometimes 2 teammates are at one door and 2 at the other both 99 and neither opens cause they don’t know where the rest are.
Comments