Endgame Chat, i did learn to really enjoy the Insults :)

Screenshot_18.png


Well, apparently these t-baggers couldnt handle to get Hard Tunneled...

And funny to see how they think 4 Man SWF Lobby, because of "4 reports" at once" do count more then from any other Player 😂🤣

By the way, dont blame me, i did buy Heg dlc yesterday so im still figuring this Killer out =3

Comments

  • "hard tunneling" isn't against the rules. Let them report to their heart's content. It's cool that you enjoy the survivor salt. I'm over it. I block all messages.

  • He tryied to explain me afterwards that tunneling/camping whatever (which i dont even did, just tunneled) would be against the rules bla bla bla....

    I asked him to post only 1 single statement about this. And for sure he couldnt.

    I dont know, to be honest, i do enjoy the "Hate" more, then the Gameplay itself actually XD


    I think i will make a Collection, and then a Top 50 Video of it XD