Matchmaking is worse than ever...
Today, as a rank 8 killer, every single match has had red ranks in the survivors, and most of them have had rank 1's in them. What in the ######### is going on and how can BHVR actually be this incompetent?
Today, as a rank 8 killer, every single match has had red ranks in the survivors, and most of them have had rank 1's in them. What in the ######### is going on and how can BHVR actually be this incompetent?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Idk , play survivor I guess.
If you depip to rank 15 you encounter red ranks only every second game xD
Yeah mm is a mess
At least your que time is instant. which is good because the games are over in like 2 and a half minutes. So the survivors can get their skillcheck simulator over with, you can get like 1 or 2 hooks and then boom, end game chat where they taunt you for not getting a down in like 1 second. I mean they did only have 9 pallets and an infinite within 30 meters of them. Taunt away survivors you can relive your glory in the lobby simulator waiting 20 minutes for your next 2.5 minute match.
It's really easy to rank up as survivor, so I assume that all the purple/green rank survivors are all red rank by now. The red rank is only an illusion...
I've had one or two matches where I was against purple/green rank survivors and boy, do you feel bad for them. They all run in straight lines and throw pallets before you even get near them. It is refreshing to run into survivors like that every once in a while, but honestly, I'd rather have red ranks.