Doc
can we please fix the not being able to throw down a pallet or vault a window when doc shocks you? Literally in the middle of vaulting a window and I get shocked, it brings me back out of the window.. I’m usually very killer sided But this is just ridiculous.
Comments
Nahh, guarantee there is a lot more people who agree with me. It’s bs, and should be changed. When you go against 7 docs in a row there is something wrong and as a killer main that would be “OP”. But thanks troll.
And now he'll say, "I just said people agree with me more, so more people would like this change."
He’s been able to do this for years now, except he only moved at 110% speed instead of 115% back then. Sounds like you just need to get used to playing against him now that he’s been buffed.
I'm curious, what do you think the shock therapy should be good for? Because denying pallets and vaults is exactly the point of Doctors power. It would be useless without that.
It's what makes Doctor good in chases, something killers need in order to be viable. He might actually be viable, but definitely not op. He's a well balanced killer.
We should be happy. The more viable killers, the better for both sides. It means more variety at red ranks and possibly shorter survivors queue times.