You know what the most frustating part about playing solo is?

When you loop the killer for the 2 last generators, no one has been sacrificed yet and you all leave on my first hook

And even worst, when you unhook me without borrow time just for me to go to the floor in a second

Comments

  • I know this pain.

  • Just another day in DbD

  • It happens to all of us solo players

    R1fdEt3.gif


  • I love it when I rescue them from a hook, try keep them from being hit, then get downed, only to see them all run out the door as I'm carried away to my death, wondering why I never learn my damn lesson. Heck, some killers have even messaged me apologising for killing me when they see they all just ran out. Can't blame the killer ofc, they were just doing their objective, but damn it hurts everytime.