BBQ rework
When someone DCs early in the game it makes me miss one (1) stack and I don't like that
I think we should gain the stack of the guy who DCs even if we haven't hooked him
That's all I wanted to say, thanks for listening
When someone DCs early in the game it makes me miss one (1) stack and I don't like that
I think we should gain the stack of the guy who DCs even if we haven't hooked him
That's all I wanted to say, thanks for listening
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ikr
Yes ๐
I feel a lot of survivors deliberately DC to rob killers of BBQ stacks. This change could reduce some DCs also.
If done I would like to see survivors also get WGLF stacks when a teammate DCs.
I would like to see a bunch of things on killer side that get unfairly cheated by DCs get some sort of compensation for it other than the measly BP at the end of the trial.