which one took more skill, old doctor or new doctor?
Which one required more skill to play as?
Which one required more skill to play as?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they both need skill, but old Doc did require more, since you had to time when to switch between stances. Now, you just need to time shocks to stop a pallet or vault.
I would say old doctor, as his pallet/vault-denying ability was harder to use effectively due to two stances, 110% speed in Treatment mode, and I believe overall more delay between being shocking and attacking.
That being said, new Doctor is better designed and more fun to play IMO.