So this glitch is a thing
Behavior... Can I have some compensation or something (I lost rank progress because of it)
Behavior... Can I have some compensation or something (I lost rank progress because of it)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just a shame that I lost it to a glitch it what I mean by compensation is just the pip back
I doubt the glitch caused a pip loss somehow. They had all Gens done, Exit open and you camped beside a hooked survivor, which lowers the emblem score. So, it seems you more likely didn't pip because they outplayed you.
I wasn't camping, the only exit gate open was next to me and the survivors were obviously going to go for the gate and the save so the only smart thing for me to do would be to stay in that area. Also, I just prestiges as ghostface so I am using noed(having only 3 perk slots open) meaning I could've downed that Lin fei which would've got me a lot of points; enough to get me to not lose a pip (I was 1 or 2 bars off).