DeDiCaTeD sErVeRs bE lIkE:

Comments

  • Yup. Just died thanks to these amazing dedicated servers that improved the health of this game by a million.

  • As survivor, I get hit 2 metres away from a window I just fast fast vaulted. As killer I get a delay on everything I do, which is particularly annoying for my Nurse-gameplay.

    Right now, dedicated servers are one of the worst additions to this game I have ever experienced.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    As survivor, I get hit 2 metres away from a window I just fast fast vaulted. As killer I get a delay on everything I do, which is particularly annoying for my Nurse-gameplay.

    Right now, dedicated servers are one of the worst additions to this game I have ever experienced.

    One of my favorite things as a nurse main is when you time a blink perfectly and hit M1 but the game/dedicated servers acts like you never clicked your mouse right after a blink and instead make you whiff and look like a fool.