Hex: Equilibrium
Hex: Equilibrium - While active, this hex has no effect. When the hex is cleansed before exit gates are powered, every generator explodes and all generator progress is spread evenly across all 7 generators. Completed generators (at 100%) will be reduced to the same level as the others, and will need to be completed again. (The more generator progress there is overall, the higher the equilibrium level will be). The killer kicks gens 5%/10%/15% faster than normal for the remainder of the match.
This hex addresses the major killer concern of “gen rush” by allowing up to 4 generators to become “unpopped”. This can give slower killers a new lease on life! This perk also has good synergy with perks like Ruin (if you don’t care about the bonus to kick speed) or Overcharge (if you want to go kick everything quickly.)
Don’t worry survivors, I haven’t left you out. Your major concerns in the game are camping and tunneling. Well the hex idea above comes from my new Killer idea, and he’s not going to be much of a camper. Feel free to see why on his thread, found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125621/he-s-back-he-s-new-and-improved-i-present-to-you-the-physicist#latest
Comments
So...hex:comunism?
More of a benevolent dictatorship
I’m seeing other people start to mention ideas about hexes that only activate after cleansing. I think this and others could significantly add to the pool of “trap” hexes. I would love to see more options beyond the current Haunted Grounds!
If we get enough of these, we might need more totems out there! Quite a while ago, I suggested a perk called Boneyard that addresses this. Feel free to look it up in my Discussions if you want to read more about it!