Ruined Ruin
Great song by Samination but made the fatal error of forgetting the new 'ruin' is a feckin hex totem in my plans to try and defend my gens from unbalanced SWFs and found it has spawned right next to a survivor at the beginning... the only similarity to old ruin!
As usual I played numerous red ranks with my green rank killer. The only result was three hooking one survivor who I found tunneling the best method not to depip... Yay, fun for everyone not. Jebers BHVR back to waiting in line with survivors.
Comments
i will agree the game feels really really bad at times if you get even 2 survivors who know how to loop decently. I've had few problems most matches as killer but there's some where it feels like a kick in the teeth and you can't do a thing about it.
Careful, point it out enough and you'll get a ban