Skill checks when facing the doctor

Playing on the switch.


Hitting Decisive Strike skill check is still buggy. I hit it dab smack in the center of the skill check and it doesn't work. I hit snap out of it skill checks and majority of the time, that doesn't work. It acts as if I let go of the snap out of it action. After the first skill check on every gen my character stands up and lets go of the gen. All of these things only happen when facing the Doctor. I know the patch note said these things were fixed, (Decisive Strike) but I beg to differ as I have had no problems when facing any other killer. I also have an issue with skill checks being hit and the gen still exploding. This only happens when I face a Doctor using Overcharge. I get the sound notification as though I have hit the skill check and it still explodes as though I haven't hit the skill check. Anyone else having issues when playing against the Doc? My gf has been having issues with Balanced Landing not working when facing the Doctor. I have not tested this. I do not know the conditions of surrounding its lack of activating. Let me know if anyone else on Switch is having a problem. Thank you.


This post is about facing the Doctor. It does not pertain to any other killer. I haven't had a single issue facing any other killer.

Comments