Can we get a stats page in game?
Hi, this is my first time posting here!
Anyway, I just love to check my stats on different games and I think it would be really nice if a stats page would be added to DbD. There already are many things the game keeps record for achievement purposes, but after we actually get the achievement there is no way to check it again.
For instance, I'd love to be able to see how many kills I got with each killer, how many times I escaped with each survivor, how many times I escaped through the hatch, time played with each character, just to name a few.
What do you guys think? I mean, this sounds like a low priority update, but I think it would be nice.
Comments
@Peanits
I’d like this
I'd love to see a stats page like this. On Xbox we sort of have one, but it's just basic stats like Time played, total kills, total escape, total heals, BP earned. I'd love to be able to compare to my friends stats just for the bragging rights honestly.
That would be nice indeed.
Everyone upvote this, especially with the new ranking system, we need whatever we can to know if we are doing well or not.