Anybody else having the issue of teleporting survivors?

Have had this issue before but it seems to be way more frequent now after the hotfix

Bassicly in a chase a survivor will suddenly start running in a straight line and then vanish

I'm guessing it's that i lost connection to the servers for a couple of seconds

Ping in the lobby is completly fine between 60-80 and the weird thing is i have zero issue with survivor. Killers don't teleport around.

It's became so bad that killer is completly unplayable for me now. Anybody else have this problem?

Comments

  • Happens sometimes, but not nearly as often as you claim. In my case it gets worse if I use bad internet, so this is probably your problem

  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    Happens sometimes, but not nearly as often as you claim. In my case it gets worse if I use bad internet, so this is probably your problem

    I thought it was my internet at first but wouldn't it affect my survivor games as well if that was the problem?