Okay thank you sm! I wanted to try Brutal Strength, PWYF, Nemesis, and Enduring on Clown just to see how I'd do but I didn't know if Brutal counter acted PWYF
Okay thank you sm! I wanted to try Brutal Strength, PWYF, Nemesis, and Enduring on Clown just to see how I'd do but I didn't know if Brutal counter acted PWYF
Wouldnt Spirit Fury be better than Brutal Strength? You are planning to get hit by the pallets anyway
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay thank you sm! I wanted to try Brutal Strength, PWYF, Nemesis, and Enduring on Clown just to see how I'd do but I didn't know if Brutal counter acted PWYF
Wouldnt Spirit Fury be better than Brutal Strength? You are planning to get hit by the pallets anyway
Only offensive actions make you lose PWYF stacks - so anything that could damage a survivor if it connected, even if it doesn't hit.