Tome question
Can I complete Tomes if I don't have the specific Killers or Survivors?
Can I complete Tomes if I don't have the specific Killers or Survivors?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can reach the prologue (which "completes" the tome) but you can't do all the challenges that involve those characters or perks.
Will I be able to go into the next Time if the entire set isn't completed?
Can I also go back and complete the old Tome for BloodShards?
Yes and yes. Reaching the prologue counts as letting you progress to the next Tome level.
You just can't get rift fragments from previous Tomes, however you can still do them for Bloodpoints.