Flashlights is supposed to not work in madness tier 3?
Yeah thats the question. I think its dumb that you can jump windows drop pallets but cant use your flashlight, like the doctor dpletes item perk isnt usefull so. I havent tried to use a medkit or toolbox on tier 3 but if i can use these i guess i will complain more cause its a dumb dumb mechanic. (Keys included)
Snapping out of it should be a choice to avoid the doctors addons or the timed scream penalty, of course thats the way i see it. Opinions?
Comments
It's always been like this, and it's not dumb. It's one of the Doc's strengths. He can pretty much guarantee he won't be blinded during a pickup.
That's kind of the point of the Doctor. Madness 3 stops survivors doing anything benificial. Can't heal yourself or others, Sabo hooks, Repair Gens, Search chests or destroy totems. So why would a flashlight be able to be used? If you stopped all of the above, you just turn him into a 1 attack killer basically.
You can't use any items in Madness tier 3. As ReallyBigShoe has said, Doc has always had this and is a great addition to his power. As for if you can still use keys to unlock Hatch, I'm not sure, I imagine it only effects the key's Mind Channel.
Thnak you guys, i dont think how this mechanic will be useful with his perk kit btw. It should block opening hatch too, hatch is Strong and a free escape to be honest