Really Enjoying the Event, Some ideas for a future event
I am usually highly critical of the dev team and the community manager for execution and lack of communication. With that being said I enjoyed the Lunar Event and Love the current Summer BBQ Event. I think at times the double bloodpoint events turn in to farming festivals and takes the fun out of it.
I know that at times these events bring out the worst in the highly toxic players but i surprisingly have not seen much. I have seen 2 body blocks, 2 people sabotaging hooks with Alex's toolbox paired with sabotage, a few killers hard patrolling the Generators if two spawned next to one another.
Hopefully we get more of these events in the future maybe 4 a year.
Comments
This is my first event, and I haven't run into too much toxicity. Then again, it takes 14 minutes to find a game as a killer, so.. (rank 17. Hard to rank up when you can hardly find a match)
Only toxicity I've really seen is someone trying to sandbag another survivor by taking them off the hook mid-chase. Luckily the fellow was already wounded....so I punished his toxicity with a hook through the shoulder.
The events sometimes bring out the worse in people. Hopefully you will get to see lobby and in game changes for Halloween and Winter. The changes freshen up the game. It is the one thing i truly believe they do an excellent job with.
I have not got to play much because of being sick and busy but the generators look really cool!
They could even have "trapped" ones or somthing that appear regular and u can work on it like normal but when u finish it it doesn't work or help power the exit gate
I like that idea. An April fools type gimmick. Special Event 7 generators 1 after completion doesn't work maybe explodes and injuries a survivor. We can't leave the Killer's out so if there are say for example 18 hooks two would break when you try to hook the person. Some people would not like it, but others might.
Emtpy Chests / trapped chests with say one having something good. They could make chest offerings no good during the event just grey them out so they can't be burnt. When the generator is fixed or the bad hook used an low evil laugh can be heard. I really like this idea.
Dull totems could injury when cleansed, give the exposed effect, third seal blind, give the killer reduced terror radius, etc and it would be only one totem per match with the effect chosen at random per match. People would have to really think about actions and not run on auto pilot
And it could be a temporary 2 week event with bonus points maybe an offering triggers it 200% bloodpoints but only 1 can be used per match for the lobby they don't stack.
Depending on the reaction maybe add the totem element in the game after to help with running hex totems, the killer's removal of a chest instead becomes an ultra rare and traps all chests putting a survivor in a dying state. It would also help add to the hidden offerings, Mori, Chest Booby trap, start apart. Again making people think and have to process more information.
@not_Queen any chance you could pass these along for a future event?
I agree they could go in a whole direction with it. After the event. The killers could be given an utlra rare offering for a bad generator(but not at the cost or rarity maybe 2 per blood web) and the idea of giving the hex perks a counter balance if it is a activated Hex and you break it you face a consequence(injured 1 state, exhausted, exposed, blind, etc). You can extend the game and potential give an edge to killers.