Just a suggestion

Let me say this first: I'm not writing to advocate survivors nor killers.

I've played this game as both killer and survivor just like most of other people. When I'm playing them, I find some of offerings and perks to be off balance. So, here are my suggestions about some perks, items and offerings.

First of all, mori: I think ivory mori is still tolerable but ebony mori is the real problem. So, I thought it would be great if killers can mori survivors only when they had 2nd stage on hooks.

Second, keys: this is really annoying when there are 3 survivors left and 1 gen to go. I dont mind getting 3k instead of 4k but it's a whole different story if 3~4k become 1k. So, enabling key only after end game collapse start will prevent that kind of situation.

And the 3rd thing(this is actually very personal), DS: I'm rank 9 and always face with red or purple rank and facing green rank is quite a rare occasion. So, it's near impossible to win the match without tunneling. I've tried so many times to win without tunneling but it was impossible unless I meet a pack of potatoes. So, the only option left for me was slugging which make game unfun for both parties. So here's my suggestion: reduce DS timer to 30 seconds but once taken down, the timer stops and when you get up again, the timer starts so you won't get slugged. It also prevents toxic killers who just face camp and tunnel immediately.

Lastly, BT: it is a second chance perk which is done by simply rescuing others. So I think iy would be reasonable if a survivor can use the perk only once like unbreakable and DS. On the other hand, it is not fair for survivors when they're using BT against killers who have very little or no terror radius. I think it must be distance based rather than terror radius based(example:30m).

What's your opinion about these suggestion? I would love to read them but pls don't be offensive.

Comments

  • DS idea is better than now, BT is fine right now, key idea sounds great, mori idea would be great if it also applied to ivory mori.