Killers matchmaking patterns ??

Playing on PS4, mostly as survivor, a funny thing happens very often and it happened too many times to be a coincidence ;

If I play against a killer, for example a ghostface, no matters if i die or get out, the 2-3 following games, i will face again a ghostface, not the same person but the same killer again.

Once, one evening i had 4 spirits in a row, 4 different persons.

So i was wondering if i was the only one in that case ? Its not so disturbing but its weird

Comments

  • It seems like a really strange coincidence. I usually get different killers each match, but I'm on Xbox, so maybe PS4 has different matchmaking mechanics?

  • Might be because they’re some of the only viable killers out there. Think about it and how it correlates to which rank you are.