Literally Anyone Can Get to Red Ranks (Survivor)
Title says it all. Just went up against this lot who were complete no brainers. I'm talking immediate Pallet Drops, not looking behind them while in chase, can't loop at all, run in straight lines, heal out in the open etc.
I know a lot of people say Rank Means Nothing and to be honest as Survivor it really doesn't. Survivor is just so easy right now due to Killer nerfs thus more and more people are getting into Ranks they shouldn't be. Why are they getting to this rank? Because Gen Speeds. From my knowledge to Pip as Survivor i believe all you need to do is a Gen, Unhook (Safe) and do a Chase, rinse repeat every match.
Just lately i am coming across a lot of players who in all honesty i thought was a Yellow Rank. There's just nothing about the way they play that proves to me they are Red or even belong in Red. I'd like to also mention in this match 1 Gen got finished.
I guess DbD has just gotten to a point where anyone and everyone can get to Red Ranks hassle free even if they are not good at the game.

Comments
Well that little number is about to become even more worthless, so don’t worry about it.