End of round gameplay suggestion

At the end of every round the group of players should be given the option to play another round.

Currently the only option we are given is to update or leave. Surely allowing this group of players to play again without anybody having to be queued up again would relieve a lot of stress on the backend infrastructure.

This is my suggestion for improving the connection problems on all platforms we have been experiencing.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I think that is a great idea. Sometimes I am lucky and get a really great killer and a great survivor team and I would like to play another round with them
  • Great idea.
    90% of the survivors will quit tho if it's a 4k match.
    Perhaps even the killer.

    But I like the concept and i'd like for it to someday make it into the game!

  • I can see this being abused to farm, though. Being able to consistently queue up with the same people also makes it so you can essentially play with friends in ranked matchmaking. (SWF, join lobbies until you get in your friends' lobby, requeue.)