A not very cool Killer + Gen speeds rant
Hi all. After being inspired to collect my own data for 100 games for survivor solo/swf and killer, I got to it almost immediately.
Anyway, I wanted to show a truly horrendous sight. And this brings me back to one of my older arguments in the week. Which was, if someone recalls, that the base gen speeds may be fine, but the maps favoring one side the most is not, and this is the MAIN reason why some games you may feel a "gen rush".
Anyway, this Rank 1 Spirit... was she bad? Or was she just salty she couldn't down solos so much she outright RQ?
This is a red ranked console game, I was the only Rank 5 in the game. He also took the time of his life to be toxic in my DMs towards me, and negatively comment on all my other clips the usual, you guys know. "You're trash" "no one cares" "🤡🤡🤡" etc. You get the deal
https://youtu.be/8ijLNxOjjB4Self criticism real quick...
- I was running a semi typical survivor meta build for the night, but only to combat the influxes of NOEDs and campers Red ranks on Console has been getting
- I am not the best survivor/killer
- I am currently Rank 5, so my matchmaking can throw me all over the place.
- This is a console match
- This is a console match lol
I know I messaged him first, but did I warrant this kind of response? The DMs and the insults on my other clips?. Did I even do the things he claims I did such as "camp pallets" and if I did, how do you define camping pallets? And could this spirit have had a chance even with an Ebony mori?
For anyone curious about this in particular, there was only one survivor running DS. The rest were mixed builds of Head On, BT, and Dead Hard, with the rest being perks hardly complained about. (Autodidact, pebble.)
By the by, since apparently no one cares and I won't be able to change anything this also means that this clip is an exact demonstration of nothing being wrong in the game, and that talking here on the forums is pointless.
Anyone want a taco?


Comments