Is it useful to report?

Today I was playing with a friend, and we joined with 2 other people who also played SWF. It was a game with the doctor, everything was going well. My friend died and I was alone with the other two, and I only needed a hook to die. Suddenly when one of them was in a chase, the killer stopped chasing him and started chasing me. The others made me body block me so that the killer can hit me. When I died I stayed to see how the others played, and I saw that they were farming -_- when the game ended these 2 guys began to send hate messages to my friend, telling him to learn to play and that he is a "burro". I reported them, but I don't know if they will do anything about it. Sorry my bad english i'm using google translator xd.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Yes reporting is worth it and I recommend sending the report to support.

    Frequently asked questions about our mobile game


  • If you have evidence for it yes they get banned for certain time. Also they get banned for harrassment in chat if it is serious. I just leave my instant replay on, on geforce experience on for this reason.