Daily bounties need a change

Desktop Screenshot 2020.01.27 - 22.44.05.93.png

Firstly these two bounties are backwards on the reward numbers, secondly im probably not the only one that doesnt like the game saying to escape with character x because i don't play all the characters and i dont want to. I have all their perks but this particular one that says to play Ace is part of why im here. I don't care about Ace and 99.98% of the community doesnt either. His perks are garbo and ace in the hole is niche at best. My ace is also level 1 so im guaranteed a terrible experience when i play him. Got left on hook till struggle and then got tunneled because he came back for me. Dont really care but my point being some of these just arent worth it like escaping with adam for 20k bp. I can get more than that from a game where i died. Without the daily but also forcing the player to use a different survivor specifically for it doesn't make it any fun. If i wanted to play the character i would i dont need a daily to try and incentivize me into playing someone else. Limiting us from trashing these to one a day for a new one is also something imo that should change. Could be a personal gripe and maybe nobody cares but thought i'd post about it.

Edit: The killer ones are fine and actually make sense because they play differently and they are fine. The survivors one imo are just annoying and unnecessary.

Comments

  • I get it, you might not like playing Ace. However, your facts are completely wrong. If you had a look at the kinda recent stats published you would see that Ace is far more common than survivors like Jeff, Laurie, Ash, etc. The whole point of having rituals like “survive with Adam” is to get you to play those characters. Like with the Tomes, the devs want you to experiment with different characters and different builds. Just because you dislike Ace doesn’t mean we should rework a system that actually works in DBD. Just press the reroll button and hope for the best or suck it up and play as him. Personally, I find playing with little to no perks enjoyable. It means that I can test my actual abilities without relying on said perks. Ps. Saving 3 people from the hook is much more difficult than escaping so I think the rewards are about right.

  • I don't mind the Daily rituals, but they could change them up a little. Gets kinda stale constantly having 'Hit survivors with hatchets' or 'Blink and hit with nurse'. Add some more challenges to each character and I'd probably do them more often

  • Mnhh I actually think they should just expand the daily limit cap to 5, and make 3 appear every day. You could just recycle that one and still have 2 that look interesting, and also for people like me who REALLY like dailies because they reward you for just playing the damn game and not stressing and tryharding, and you feel better if you get the daily and lose a match.....

    Honestly they should massively expand on the challenge and daily system imo to try and make it so people ALWAYS have something to do. I did all my dailies and the challenges in the first tome already, so I stopped playing.... There are so many benefits the devs just need to stop being stingy because they don't want people earning bloodpoints in this grindfest.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1043958#Comment_1043958

    That's kinda what the archive is for though, no? I agree they could maybe add or change some dailies though. Just doesn't seem a worthwhile priority imo.

    True, but the issue with Archives is, once they're done, they're done. Which is a shame cause I love these sorts of things. They change up gameplay and let me test new perks and builds.

  • "I have all their perks..." "My Ace is level one..."

    I'm missing something, right?

  • How dare you disrespect Adam...

  • @ZtarShot said:

    "I have all their perks..." "My Ace is level one..."

    I'm missing something, right?

    Me no like ace. I have ace in the hole but not the other two perks.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    How dare you disrespect Adam...

    I like adam. I don't play him much right now because I hardly even touch this game anymore but on ps4 he was one of my p3 mains.

  • @Kai6864 said:

    I get it, you might not like playing Ace. However, your facts are completely wrong. If you had a look at the kinda recent stats published you would see that Ace is far more common than survivors like Jeff, Laurie, Ash, etc. The whole point of having rituals like “survive with Adam” is to get you to play those characters. Like with the Tomes, the devs want you to experiment with different characters and different builds. Just because you dislike Ace doesn’t mean we should rework a system that actually works in DBD. Just press the reroll button and hope for the best or suck it up and play as him. Personally, I find playing with little to no perks enjoyable. It means that I can test my actual abilities without relying on said perks. Ps. Saving 3 people from the hook is much more difficult than escaping so I think the rewards are about right.

    I like to play and try new perk builds but my problem is I don't like having to specifically play other characters because they want to not feel like they wasted time making a character and their perks. Ace has two near useless perks. He as a character is also very boring to me and any character I actually want to play I'll play. I would much prefer to get challenges like that based on general survivor or for specific perks but we have Archive already so. I also was not having fun with this game because anytime I try to do one of those dailies I all of a sudden get a killer that wants to tunnel me down. So I was mostly fueled by salt. Though as a whole I don't like the system, but on a normal day not enough to make a post about it. I don't really play this game anymore anyway so I have little argument on changed anymore.