Fun Discussion

I was playing Billy Boy to get one of the archives done and ended up getting Lery's.

The entity spared me no mercy. The survivor's ran to windows. I lost a bit of my soul.

Gotta love Billy on that map lol

As either role, what's your least favorite map? I love Lery's new design, but as most killers, I hate it. As survivor, my least fave is hopkins. Love the way it looks but I am not good on it at all.

Comments

  • Hawkins, lerys and the game all look great, but are super boring for anyone that isn't Hag, GhostFace or Wraith. They're all fairly killer sided but they're just so dull. Haddonfield is another one that's just a big no for a lot of killers. But my least favourite by far are Fractured Cowshed and Ormond. They're both just as bad and have the same problems so I put them both at the bottom. I don't think I need to explain why either.