As the red ranks get watered down my team gets worse

I feel like I need to start playing in a swf because it’s ridiculous at how bad some people i play with are.. in red ranks ..let me repeat that..in red ranks...going forward especially with these changes to rank I think it’s best to find a swf

Comments

  • Its almost impossible to win now at red ranks if you play solo. It feels like how green ranks used to feel. I’m managing to escape about 10% of the time tops. Most commonly getting 1 hooked when other survivors are all dead or when killer camps me and everyone is too afraid to unhook because of NOED.

  • If you play solo its impossible to win. If you play SWF its impossible to lose.

    Balancing this game must be a nightmare.

  • Honestly, I never got actual good teammates (cuz I think everyone on console is braindead, not to mention the meta is still selfish care) so I didn't really saw difference. But for killer I saw the difference: a lot of baby survivors are red ranks now