I hope the Free Songbird body is changed in the future.
I'm tired of hate equipping this cosmetic because even though it's rare, it looks awful. All the cosmetic team would need to do is re-skin it, since it's already a re-skin of Kate's base body.
I'm tired of hate equipping this cosmetic because even though it's rare, it looks awful. All the cosmetic team would need to do is re-skin it, since it's already a re-skin of Kate's base body.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only thing I don't like is it's the only slip dress without her accessories (rings, bracelets, necklace). I already said something to the devs about it and they said they have no plans to change it :(