MATCHMAKING UPDATE REQUEST: DON'T HIDE SKILL RATING

I have to say that I really like the way this new matchmaking looks like, it is very close to how I feel it should work. It is based on skill but also experience and takes into account potential mistakes (different amount of skill points based on skill of enemys and yours skill).

BUT there is one request that I think whole community will agree with:

MATCHMAKING VALUES NEED TO REMAIN VISIBLE

Its not that I doubt the developers, but seeing how matchmaking works now, we cannot just blindly trust that "it will work".

I do not care if you remove ranks from end game screen, because ranks will be no longer relevant to the matchmaking, but we cant just end up with no information at all.

If we have no information, we have no way to tell if the enemies were higher or lower skill than us, are our skills improving or not, but most importantly, we cant report any bugs connected with matchmaking.

WE WANT TO SEE OURS AND ENEMIES SKILL LEVELS

Players must be able to judge if the system is working or not.

DEVELOPERS: there is no reason why would you refuse to that, it would bring you no harm, but would allow players to place their trust and money in you.

Thank you for reading and sorry if I sound rude, but its very important issue for the future of this game.

Comments

  • The devs want to hide broken system...they'll never revert.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    The devs want to hide broken system...they'll never revert.

    I hope they are not creating a broken system just to hide it.

    I believe that if they want to create good matchmaking then they should let players see it for themselves. This is the only way prople will trust them