Should protecting your hook once all objectives are completed penalise killer?
When there is nothing else to play for but making sure the person on the hook dies, why should I be punished for defending what I have already achieved.
I played bubba and I did really well, didn't camp at all until all gens were done then I hooked a survivor and made sure that either they are dying on hook or is being traded for another Survivor.
As I had PWYF stacks I gave myself some distance to tempt Survivors in for a save. I was camping/defending my hook for about 1½ minutes. I did a few trades from one Survivor to another.
I ended up defending my hook and killing a Survivor on the hook which was my goal.
Why is it that in terms of emblems I was punished -13% for not letting the Survivors let their teammate escape?
Proximity to hooked Survivors should disregard any hook defence once all generators are completed.
-13% is defending my hook from a distance of 10-12m, I could have facecamped to make sure that the Survivor died and would have got punished by something crazy like -40% or something.
Hook defence once the killer has no other objective should be seen as a killer subobjective not something forbidden which you should never dare to do.
What do you lot think?
Comments
Yes that is one of many changes emblem system needs.