Difference in skill sets

So I let my survivor rank reset to 20 because I was curious. Not doing it with my killer rank because I find it more difficult getting that up. Idk why lol. But I found that the difference between ranks is so horrendous. I always see people complain about camping killers, but never really saw that at higher ranks. Unless I ran them for 5 gens, but let's be honest I kinda deserved it then :'D

So out of 10 games I played yesterday at rank 20, all 10 went exactly the same way.

Join in match, find gen, pop gen, no sign of killer. Find second gen, pop second gen, still no sign of killer. Finally someone goes down on my team. They get hooked. I wait 15-20 seconds then go to unhook. Killer is standing there waiting. Rest of team is exploding the same gen over and over and never getting it done. Try to get killer to chase me, they won't leave the hook. So I leave and go pop 2 more gens. Go back to struggling survivor, killer still camping. Pop last gen and destroy some totems for points. Go to first exit gate. Killer standing in front of it. Go to second gate, open and escape with the rest of my brain dead team. Only survivor to get over 10k BP.... Like #########? Lol

Every game played out that way. Even let my 9 year old daughter play the last match, who has never played before, and watched her run around doing gens and then escape. I see a lot of killers complain about not getting more than one kill, but then you see this and it's understandable way. I don't think the devs need to cater to new players in order to bring in New people, because obviously these people are bad for a reason.

The either

1. Don't care/want to get better

2. Don't know how to.

What I think they need is a more advanced tutorial and/or a bot mode these people can use to get better. Because dear God I have never wished to be back in green/purple ranks more than I did yesterday lol.

Comments