Rift Discussion: Incomplete outfits
I'll start off by saying overall i love the Rift and Archives. I also love all of the rewards i think the art team does a great job with all of the skins/charms.
I want to bring up the one big flaw i think the rift has.
Incomplete outfits
I'm sure there are more but these are the ones that immediately come to mind. These can look weird and it can be difficult to find combinations to fit the stand alone pieces.
That new Chemo Hag especially there is nothing similar to go with the Bile Beldam body/talon. I had hoped they were just saving the head for Rift 2 but that wasn't the case.
Then there is the Lacquered Wono Ax from Rift 1 for Huntress. It seems to go with the Winter Blue Hunting Hitatare that came with the second rift but its not listed as an outfit like Bile Beldam another incomplete set.
These are all recolors but at the same time other killers are getting full recolor sets in one rift such as the new Children's Parties Clown.
Is the intention here to slowly complete these outfits over time? I assumed that was the case but was surprised when Rift 2 left hag without a new Head cosmetic.
This is very confusing does anyone know what is going on with these partial outfits? 🤔



Comments