Can we get a “practice mode,” to learn loops and killer abilities please?
I can’t believe we don’t have this yet, some sort of solo queue to practice both survivor and killer.
As survivor you could learn some maps, practice tight loops and try some weird combos to see if things stack, etc.
As killer the most obvious examples would be Huntees aiming, Nurse blink learning the ranges, and curving with Billy or Oni... but I’m sure just getting a few for other killers and again practicing tighter loops would be beneficial.
Am I the only one that wants this? Would it be a lot harder to program than I’m thinking?
Comments
Custom game. People are usually up for those, especially if you want to try something new. My buddy and I used it to test the flashlight bug (which is VERY true. Green flashlight no addons instant blind), and also found out rn if you're far enough away (little outside of TR) killers just dont get notifications. Pallet jumps, drops, locker spam, etc.
Even if you go in alone you have 2 minutes before endgame to try things out.