Sterotying my Nemesis on survivors characters
This is my rant about about on my past experiences every time I play killer or survivor these character that picked that survivor character I hate to play with.
Killers
When I see a person who main feng I hate everything about her she's basically a nea and a meg mix together. A good pallet lopper and I despise them so much I hate everything about her as a killer. Ps if a feng dears to tbag I will throw the entire game just to kill her.
Survivors As for survivor I still hate fengs but there is one main thats even worse nancy mains! I'll tell you this right now it is guaranteed that there will be a game where nancy will body block you regardless if she knows it or does it unconsciously.
Yes I know there just skin before any of you type that but these are just my stereotyping.
Comments