What would happen if they made an overweight Survivor
Before you all start getting the freaking pitchforks this is supposed to just be a humorous post that isn't meant to be taken seriously so please try to leave your salt... pepper, fork, knife, back at the house but I'm pretty sure for some of you this going to get upset that may prove difficult to handle. You know like a stroke...
Anyway what do you think the perks and abilities of the fat Survivor just might be. I guess I'll kick this off.
I think would be an interesting game mechanic that whenever the Survivor gets picked up or basically forklift unto the killers back that the killer suffers a 15% endurance debuff.
Also I believe that these Survivor should have a natural decisive strike that's called tun tossing if they try to put the Survivor on the hook. Basically it's a skill check for the Killer...
This is going to be interesting because I want to see how this is going to go.
Anyway what do you think the perks and abilities of the fat Survivor just might be. I guess I'll kick this off.
I think would be an interesting game mechanic that whenever the Survivor gets picked up or basically forklift unto the killers back that the killer suffers a 15% endurance debuff.
Also I believe that these Survivor should have a natural decisive strike that's called tun tossing if they try to put the Survivor on the hook. Basically it's a skill check for the Killer...
This is going to be interesting because I want to see how this is going to go.
Comments