My problems with Dead By Daylight

So let me explain, this was originally a YouTube video I posted on my channel and I will repost the video again when I fix the audio in it but I had to delete it cuz the audio was #########. So I decided to give the forums a little piece of my mind, ya know luv?

So let's began,


Problem Number 1: The Devs

Honestly I think everyone seen this coming but let me explain why they are the biggest problem. It seems like the developers stopped caring about the game's health and started solely to only care about money. Yes I know they need money to fix their game and stuff but They are not doing that. Another problem I had was them is that they're so disrespectful to their community. when I mean disrespectful I don't mean like being rude or like a bad attitude, I mean they don't listen to us, they only listen to new players. the reason why they cater to new players is because they are the ones that spend the most money. because when you think about it they spend $20 on the game and then they're probably going to spend money is on a couple dlcs, buy a couple cosmetics and most likely buy the rift pass as well. After when they play the game for like for the six months they probably will get bored of it and find something neither play which I don't blame them or they'll stick around. when new players stick around for more than 4 months that have stopped caring about what they think or how they should fix the game, they already got the money from them so they don't care anymore.

Even fog whispers gets ingore by The Devs, and some of the fog whispers are big dead by daylight content creators.


Problem Number 2: Bad Map design

I will give behavior credit for this, they have a wonderful art design team. Half of their cosmetics blow me away but I can't say the same for the game designers. Half of the maps are either too small to big and there's only a few that are just right. Some maps have way too many pallets or too little. And some of the loops or just got downright awful to go against as killer. Even though that there last maps that they reworked were pretty good, but by the time all maps are reworked the game will probably die. TBH I Don't understand why the devs can't hire more game designers and fix maps at a higher rate. behavior makes thousands maybe even more than that of dollars each and every month from the game and you're telling me that you can't hire more better game designers? That make no sense luv.

Problem 3: The Toxicity

Even though it is not the developers fault, dead by daylight is probably one of the most toxic communities out there. Legit every match I have is killer and survivor I get a message from a salty player either telling me to go kill myself or get f***** by chicken. a couple matches ago I had a survivor complain to me about running corrupt intervention, Dying Light and Pop goes the weasel all together. I'm sorry what do you want me to do it's a competitive game if you like it or not. That's another problem I have with the developers, they treat their game like it's a cooperative game or something like that. no you made this a competitive game if you realize it or not and you better start treating it like it's a competitive game because it is a competitive game.

Problem 4: dedicated servers

honestly when dead by daylight announced that they were getting dedicated servers, I was ecstatic cuz I thought the game was going to get better but it only got worse. the killer can hit you from 16 meters away. You get hit when it doesn't even connect. And everybody starts teleporting like they're trying to be nurse. Honestly I think the game would be better without them. But if they fix a dedicated servers I won't mind, I guess



Congratulations you got to do the bottom sis, I'm so happy for you!

Honestly to the people who say "oh stop complaining" I won't stop complaining until I feel like the game is in a good position. Until then you can call me Peggy Bundy.

Comments