Swf is super weak...
When you are like me and play with 2 brand new guys and a rank 16.
It isnt their skill, it is that swf needs to be buffed.
Get baited.
When you are like me and play with 2 brand new guys and a rank 16.
It isnt their skill, it is that swf needs to be buffed.
Get baited.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Swf that come in just for trolling each other are ez. And I enjoy playing with them. Once a time I got a match that 3 man swf that doesnt do gen and just sandbag each other. I end up playing with them and all of us bodyblock the solo one during EGC for that person died.
Technically yes, they should not be forced to the tippity top of the rank ladder.