Can't pip with Plague
I have had two games in a row where i got a 4 man and did not pip.
I did not slug
I hooked multiple times
I did not sit at the hook.
But i can't pip! This pip system is stupid, and the dev's should feel bad.
I have had two games in a row where i got a 4 man and did not pip.
I did not slug
I hooked multiple times
I did not sit at the hook.
But i can't pip! This pip system is stupid, and the dev's should feel bad.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Emblem system already sucks. With Plague, it's even worse because it doesn't count you making the Survivors Broken and I'm not sure if it counts your Corrupt Purge either. There's no way that this wasn't some kind of last second decision because of how many flaws the current version of the system has. It was rushed out the door.
Also, did you have any Survivors DC? I'm 99.99% sure the Devout Emblem is bugged because it doesn't compensate you for DCs anymore. If someone DCs now, you're most likely getting a Silver in that category or a Gold if you managed to get enough hooks either with only three Survivors or before the DC happened and you're most likely black pipping (maybe getting one pip if you're lucky) no matter the Killer.
Not to mention her bp gains :(