Freddy main here?

I am red rank 3, there are much more SWF teams now and it's often pretty a gamble, if i do a 4k or only get 1 or 2.

At the moment i play with bbq / pop / surveillance and discordance.

Pop ist just too good, because ruin is garbage now and bbq for bloodpoints. Surveillance is pretty good as well with freddy, because you know on which gen they are and you can just fake teleport to get them off if you chase someone.

Any main here, that has a different build which would be better?

Comments

  • @BaldursGate2 said:

    I am red rank 3, there are much more SWF teams now and it's often pretty a gamble, if i do a 4k or only get 1 or 2.

    At the moment i play with bbq / pop / surveillance and discordance.

    Pop ist just too good, because ruin is garbage now and bbq for bloodpoints. Surveillance is pretty good as well with freddy, because you know on which gen they are and you can just fake teleport to get them off if you chase someone.

    Any main here, that has a different build which would be better?

    Surveillance, barbecue and discordance at the same time makes two of the perks useless, that's why you can't 4k. The three of them I would classify as perks that help you know where survivors are so it's kinda awkward to use the three of them at the same time. Instead I would recommend sloppy, thanatophobia (or pop) , discordance (or surveillance or barbecue) and monitor and abuse that's my main Freddy build but surveillance, barbecue and pop can work really well on him too depends on which perks you prefer.

    I usually 3k or 4k if the last one doesn't find the hatch, unless it's a really strong SWF all rank 1s in which case I 2k but almost never 1k that's for sure.

  • @BaldursGate2 said:

    I am red rank 3, there are much more SWF teams now and it's often pretty a gamble, if i do a 4k or only get 1 or 2.

    At the moment i play with bbq / pop / surveillance and discordance.

    Pop ist just too good, because ruin is garbage now and bbq for bloodpoints. Surveillance is pretty good as well with freddy, because you know on which gen they are and you can just fake teleport to get them off if you chase someone.

    Any main here, that has a different build which would be better?


  • Just a question: Why'd started to main him? Cuz you find fun or its just strong? Don't want to say he's unfun, its just that I never saw an Freddy main

  • @AStupidDavid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/124464/freddy-main-here

    Surveillance, barbecue and discordance at the same time makes two of the perks useless, that's why you can't 4k. The three of them I would classify as perks that help you know where survivors are so it's kinda awkward to use the three of them at the same time. Instead I would recommend sloppy, thanatophobia (or pop) , discordance (or surveillance or barbecue) and monitor and abuse that's my main Freddy build but surveillance, barbecue and pop can work really well on him too depends on which perks you prefer.

    I usually 3k or 4k if the last one doesn't find the hatch, unless it's a really strong SWF all rank 1s in which case I 2k but almost never 1k that's for sure.

    Hmm, i need BBQ, because with out it, it's takes so long to get bloodpoints. I have almost all killer perks, but there are still many survivor perks missing.

    Sloppy nets you only 4 extra healing seconds or? And thana is only good, if you can keep the survivors wounded, that does not happen always (I think, on Legion and Plague it's really good). So many people have self care and if the chase takes too long, gens will pop left and right.

    @Brucecastro81 said:

    Just a question: Why'd started to main him? Cuz you find fun or its just strong? Don't want to say he's unfun, its just that I never saw an Freddy main

    Because he is the best killer besides Spirit, who i played only once. And Nurse has just a too high skill gap. I want to win, a 2k is just not enough for me.

  • I'm using bbq, pop, corrupt intervention and noed on him

  • @BaldursGate2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1036709#Comment_1036709

    Hmm, i need BBQ, because with out it, it's takes so long to get bloodpoints. I have almost all killer perks, but there are still many survivor perks missing.

    Sloppy nets you only 4 extra healing seconds or? And thana is only good, if you can keep the survivors wounded, that does not happen always (I think, on Legion and Plague it's really good). So many people have self care and if the chase takes too long, gens will pop left and right.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1036737#Comment_1036737

    Because he is the best killer besides Spirit, who i played only once. And Nurse has just a too high skill gap. I want to win, a 2k is just not enough for me.

    Then you can use barbecue but don't use discordance and surveillance too because it's a waste trust me.

    Sloppy prevents survivors from using self-care bud, because it takes them like 60 seconds to fully heal so it buys you a lot of time if they actually decide to use it, and if they don't it's literally one hit and they're down. Just think about it, that's 60 seconds in which one person is not doing gens, imagine if the four of them are injured, that means nobody's doing gens and if you bring thanatophobia and the four of them are injured it'll take them way more time to heal with self-care. Sloppy's really underrated honestly, you should use it it's the perfect counter for self-care

  • @AStupidDavid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1036785#Comment_1036785

    Then you can use barbecue but don't use discordance and surveillance too because it's a waste trust me.

    Sloppy prevents survivors from using self-care bud, because it takes them like 60 seconds to fully heal so it buys you a lot of time if they actually decide to use it, and if they don't it's literally one hit and they're down. Just think about it, that's 60 seconds in which one person is not doing gens, imagine if the four of them are injured, that means nobody's doing gens and if you bring thanatophobia and the four of them are injured it'll take them way more time to heal with self-care. Sloppy's really underrated honestly, you should use it it's the perfect counter for self-care

    Hmm ok, but for BBQ is have to hook somebody to see where they are, with surveillance i know that when i kick a generator, so it's pretty much better or?

  • @BaldursGate2 said:

    I am red rank 3, there are much more SWF teams now and it's often pretty a gamble, if i do a 4k or only get 1 or 2.

    At the moment i play with bbq / pop / surveillance and discordance.

    Pop ist just too good, because ruin is garbage now and bbq for bloodpoints. Surveillance is pretty good as well with freddy, because you know on which gen they are and you can just fake teleport to get them off if you chase someone.

    Any main here, that has a different build which would be better?

    BBQ, Pop, Sloppy, Thana should get you some good results!

  • @BaldursGate2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1036849#Comment_1036849

    Hmm ok, but for BBQ is have to hook somebody to see where they are, with surveillance i know that when i kick a generator, so it's pretty much better or?

    Not really, if you're going to bring surveillance you shouldn't bring barbecue because surveillance will be constantly telling you where survivors are so barbecue becomes kinda useless except for the bloodpoints

  • @Brucecastro81 said:

    Just a question: Why'd started to main him? Cuz you find fun or its just strong? Don't want to say he's unfun, its just that I never saw an Freddy main

    I main freddy before his rework overhaul.

  • I normally run huntress lullaby, surge,surveillance and pop with the dress add ons.

  • I still play him sometime. Lately i been using the oni