so when is xbox getting dedicated servers and DC bans?
title is the question, any idea when? While im at it is anyone else getting frame drops on lerys or their rift progress stopped working?
title is the question, any idea when? While im at it is anyone else getting frame drops on lerys or their rift progress stopped working?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm hoping only once they fix the thing first since PS4 has had so many issues. Not to mention FPS on Xbox just tanking lately. I can't even play killer without the game deciding to stutter all over the place, regardless of map. I want a semi-working game before they release dedicated servers