As a Survivor Main(7.9k hrs) It'd say Ruin change is horrible

I understand Ruin change was made to make newer players have a less hard time to fix generators but goddamn low rank killers don't use ruin at all because they don't even have hag

I like old Ruin as a survivor main because before We needed to look for ruin or we take this long time fixing which frustrated me even back then but now... Like I only hold M1 Every. Single. Game...

Before I atleast would try to look for the ruin and it was more fun trying to focus and hit on those great skillchecks to not get ruin and now I just need to hold M1 and put just a little focus and hit it and then go back on my phone to view reddit


I'm saying this as a long time player:

image.png

pls bring back old ruin, it's not fun anymore to play survivor :/ just too easy now ...

Comments

  • @MeneLaw said:

    Hmm ,that ruin have a 30 sec life so you want it back I think you are a rank 10 killer .I mean beby killer.On the other way with survivor ,you say it s to easy DUDE don't post ######### bait please.and you past a screenshot with your play time like the devs ill come to this post,look at your playtime and say ,,owww he is right,,

    I'm pretty sure they didn't post their play time hoping it would attract devs, they did it to prove a point that they've had experience and personally believe something needs to majorly change for this game to continue living from a standpoint of someone who's had countless hours to experience the gameplay. So don't press on a post and talk smack like you know everything. If you want to be rude and not give any helpful insight on your opinion on how things need to change then don't post anything at all

  • @KrispiesChicken said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1036112#Comment_1036112

    I'm pretty sure they didn't post their play time hoping it would attract devs, they did it to prove a point that they've had experience and personally believe something needs to majorly change for this game to continue living from a standpoint of someone who's had countless hours to experience the gameplay. So don't press on a post and talk smack like you know everything. If you want to be rude and not give any helpful insight on your opinion on how things need to change then don't post anything at all

    Yup ^^

  • @Polychrome_Baku said:

    I wish the devs listened to people like you. But they obviously don't. We have to move on, sadly. I'd say see you in the fog, but I'm having too much fun with Monster Hunter to bother.

    What weapon do you main?

    If it isn't a great sword you didn't kill them fast enough - jakobs™

  • @Lithuanian said:

    I understand Ruin change was made to make newer players have a less hard time to fix generators but goddamn low rank killers don't use ruin at all because they don't even have hag

    I like old Ruin as a survivor main because before We needed to look for ruin or we take this long time fixing which frustrated me even back then but now... Like I only hold M1 Every. Single. Game...

    Before I atleast would try to look for the ruin and it was more fun trying to focus and hit on those great skillchecks to not get ruin and now I just need to hold M1 and put just a little focus and hit it and then go back on my phone to view reddit

    I'm saying this as a long time player:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/149/NUHMTAPBWJ10.png

    pls bring back old ruin, it's not fun anymore to play survivor :/ just too easy now ...

    i do agree with you, Ruin itself might have need a change, but they didn't address the real problem of why ruin was used so much.

    When I used it as a killer, it was the only way to male gake last more that a bunch of mins and have some fun out of it, winning or losing doesn't really matter but if a game ends in 5 mins fun becomes unexistent and that's where the real problems comes in.

    As a surv is even worse, always been better in hiding so i tend now to hop from gen to gen and now in some maps happens that i dont even meet the killer....it's quite depressing game experience.

  • @kurgan8282 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/124400/as-a-survivor-main-7-9k-hrs-itd-say-ruin-change-is-horrible

    i do agree with you, Ruin itself might have need a change, but they didn't address the real problem of why ruin was used so much.

    When I used it as a killer, it was the only way to male gake last more that a bunch of mins and have some fun out of it, winning or losing doesn't really matter but if a game ends in 5 mins fun becomes unexistent and that's where the real problems comes in.

    As a surv is even worse, always been better in hiding so i tend now to hop from gen to gen and now in some maps happens that i dont even meet the killer....it's quite depressing game experience.

    I guess they addressed it by changing ''gatekeeper'' :/

  • @Lithuanian said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1045926#Comment_1045926

    I guess they addressed it by changing ''gatekeeper'' :/

    yeah, lol...definitely the most important aspect people used ruin for XD

1 2 3 ›